Missouri-Kansas City

Vendor Review 9/6/09

Hi Ladies. Although I live in Kansas City, I was married in Chicago and that was where the majority of my vendors were located, I have to rec 1 vendor that came from Kansas City - my wedding coordinator Rebekah Allen. Bekah was amazing before the wedding keeping me on time and on task, but because she was attending my wedding, she was supposed to be completely hands off while in Chicago. When my hired day-of coordinator did not live up to expectations, Bekah stepped in. Bekah saved my wedding weekend. She thinks so incredibly fast about all of those little details that most of us – even me, who thought I was incredibly prepared – never think about. She did everything with a smile and such grace, everyone around us was floored. She coordinated our rehearsal, smiling and maintaining complete control, even when others tried to make it their way, and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. From jumping off the bus when we couldn’t find the groomsmen gifts (and searching under hundreds of chairs), keeping my lipgloss handy, helping keep the groomsmen around (and not drunk) when they had a break from pictures, and 100 little behind the scene things I’m probably not aware of, I would have been a wreak without her. I honestly thought I didn’t need a wedding coordinator there the whole day of and only hired one at Bekah suggestion and my insistence of Bekah just enjoying the day. It would have been the biggest mistake of my wedding to not have someone who literally had my back all day and night.If you want Bekah's contact information, page me at the Chicago board or email me at karli dot tracey @gmail.comGoodluck with your weddings!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards