Missouri-Kansas City

Hotels in KC!

Hello,I am looking for a couple different hotels on or around the plaza for my out of town guests. I'm wanting them to have free local transportation if possible. The only one I know of is Embassy Suites on the plaza. Anyone know of any other ideas?Thanks!!

Re: Hotels in KC!

• tbridetobetbridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've stayed at the Intercontinental on the Plaza and it was really nice, but I'm not sure on their transportation.
  • edited December 2011
    The Marriott (it's up on Main) may have transportation; also the Courtyard by Marriott (closer to The Plaza proper).  If you look at their websites, it usually says what transportation they provide, if any.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked group rates at the Marriott on the Plaza and the Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza. THe Marriott has local transportaition, but I'm not sure about the Sheraton. 
  • edited December 2011
    The Marriott for sure!  Never had a bad experience there when family comes to visit.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked blocks at the InterContinental and the Sheraton. All of our guests but 1 stayed at the InterContinental (the room was only $15 more than the Sheraton and it's a much nicer hotel). Not sure about local transport, but both of those hotels are in walking distance to everything on the Plaza.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards