Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Rants and Raves!

We just got married on Saturday, and I have a couple of vendor rants and raves to share... First, the rant...We hired a Piece of Cake KC to do our cakes. We did centerpiece cakes and a coordinating 3 tier cake. Each cake was to be 1 of 4 flavors with 1 of 3 fillings. We show up to the reception, there were 5 tables that were missing cakes, all the cakes were the same design, ( the centerpiece cakes were supposed to be the opposite design of the main cake), and they all had the same filling. To top it off, the cakes looked HORRIBLE! I could have done better decorating them and looked nothing like the picture she showed us of the same design she did for another wedding. I immediately tried to call Debbie but got no answer. I left her a message that night and the next morning. I also emailed her and called once more today. I have not gotten a call back, or a reply to my email. Very frustrating!!!!Ok... I know that was a little long, but now for the rave. Kris Nardini of Platinum Sound was our DJ and he was AMAZING! We didn't really give him a lot of direction but he totally surpassed our expectations. He knew exactly what to do to get everyone out dancing, and to keep them out there. He was on the mic some, but was not cheesy or overbearing. It was like we had a friend running the show. I can not say enough good things about Kris, or Platinum Sound... He is worth every penny! Sorry this was so long... if you want any additional info email me at lexib07 at hotmail dot com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards