Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Chapel Ridge Banquet Center

I was just wondering if anybody has used/attended a wedding here. We're out of town- so that's been holding us back from booking anybody. But we NEED to get it done, because almost everybody has our date booked! lol, and they are actually available. So if anybody has any experience with them. Please let me know. Thanks in advance!! :) you girls are always so helpful!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Chapel Ridge Banquet Center

• Options
    HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Assuming it's the one in Lees Summit, I've never attended a wedding there but I did a quick Google search and came up with these results..."Chapel Ridge Banquet Center has quickly gained a reputation for being the #1 place to host wedding receptions in Eastern Jackson County" (kansas-city.perfectweddingguide.com/.../chapel-ridge-banquet-center/21834/ - )From what I can tell, it's written about itself.The only 2 other "reviews" I found were about its golf course which said it was nice & well kept. I think it looks nice. I wasn't able to find anyting about weddings though - sorry! :-( Hopefully some of the other ladies have!GL!!
  • Options
    tsargentjtsargentj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I appreciate you looking! Thank you very much! :) So far, the owner has seemed very nice and very willing to work with me! If I could just find a ceremony spot nearby, that would be perfect! :) But thank you for your help!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DandAJonesDandAJones member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tsar-a good friend of mine had her wedding there. Email me at darcieo18 at yahoo with your questions and I'll do my best to help! :)
  • Options
    tsargentjtsargentj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! :) You have mail!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DandAJonesDandAJones member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And you have your answer! :)
This discussion has been closed.