Missouri-Kansas City
Options

BM dresses for less

Anyone know where to get inexpensive BM dresses?? Or ordered online before??My sister is dng a destination wedding and just wants the bridesmaids some $$ when it comes to a dress!TIA!Karen

Re: BM dresses for less

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dresses from Target.com and I LOVE them.  There is a wedding/special occasion dress section and they have some really cute dresses.  Most of them are short though.  They cost me $40 each, and shipping was free, and you'd never know it.
  • Options
    cary2010cary2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got my bridesmaids dresses off anntaylor.com for $36 a piece!  Not a lot of color choices, but the dresses were originally $200, marked down to $60 with an additional 40% off to make $36 each.  I got them in this week and they look awesome!  Just go to the website, click on Wedding & Events, and the Bridesmaids Dresses.  The last few dresses on there are the ones discounted.  Good luck!
  • Options
    kissumkissum member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got ours from a department store, marked way down. I think it's easier if you choose a dress that wasn't meant to be bridesmaids.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my bm dresses were from JCrew, they were $78 each and at least 2 of the 6 girls wore the dress before the wedding.  totally a home run in my opinion, all the girls told me individually how much they liked the dress, it was just a sundress, nothing super fancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards