Missouri-Kansas City
Options

DJ Help

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good DJ to use – no one cheesy?  Any to stay away from? 

Re: DJ Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend that is an excellent DJ he know how to get the crowd pumped if you want that but he can also be mellow but he has great music choices also i will actually see him tomorrow i'll ask him if he minds if I give you his # email me at bratg98@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using AJ at Complete Music.  He is sooo much fun!  My FI's 2 cousins and his brother used him at their weddings.  He is very popular, so I would book fast!  He is a little expensive ($895 for 5 hours) but that is one of the things that we really wanted, so we splurged :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm using dj tony from professional sound services.  he's a fantastic guy; we've used him at many a corporate events for my company so i've seen firsthand his relationship with the crowd. www.dj2k.com
    jenifriend
    may flower
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used chris from complete music. I think I met AJ (i think he was orig supposed to be our DJ) we didn't mesh AT ALL. Chris is really nice and he had the perfect amount of interaction.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DandAJonesDandAJones member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Danny from Encore Elite Entertainment. He's really fun and outgoing. I didn't want someone over the top or too showey and we feel like he really knows what he's doing in reading a crowd. Here's their website: http://www.encoreee.com/
  • Options
    HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Complete Sound/Video. I do not know yet who our DJ will be but I know we used AJ at my sister's wedding and he was a hit. We've wored with the company before and have seen them at several other weddings and have always been pleased. Good luck in your search!
  • Options
    hbolterhbolter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We decided to go with Brad at Encore Elite Entertainment. We met with A TON of DJs, including the guys at Comlete Music, and were blown away by EEE. After meeting with Brad, we even decided to not book a wedding planner because we felt so confident in his abilities to keep the reception flowing wonderfully. I would highly recommend him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kimberly with Synergy Entertainment is awesome...she also works at Mulligans( in Olathe Dennis and K-7 behind the 7-11) on the weekends so you could even go check her out. She has great energy and can really make any kind of enviornment fun!! Shes also really flexible on prices. Her number is 913-568-8195.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim is my sister!! She really is awesome!  Not that I'm bias or anything :) She can fit the mood of any crowd and has been dj-ing for quite a few years!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards