Missouri-Kansas City

Re: roll call being sticky

To those who were wondering about making the roll call sticky.... I can make the post sticky, but the original post is not updatable. So what I am thinking will be the easiest to keep track of at the KC girls is to make a website listing everyone. If anyone is interested in making this website, let me know. A ways down the post list is a roll call post with eveyrone's name and wedding date. I will make another one sticky once someone agrees to make the website so that it can be most up-to-date.

Re: Re: roll call being sticky

• HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can make a website unless someone else who has skillz in web design/graphic design wants to volunteer. :-)
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Minor PS:(that was to say that I do not possess those skills but would use a wesite-building site - a la free wedding sites - to make one for the board):-)
  • JusLyn678JusLyn678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like it is all you. I have no skills. I don't think it needs to be anything fancy. Just a way to keep track of all the KC knotties. Thanks for doing this. I will make a sticky roll call so as new people come they can update their information there. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards