Missouri-Kansas City
Options

VENDOR REVIEWS:

Ok girls here is what we got for our money!Pech Limo: wonderful, drivers were prompt and polite.  Great value, would use them again for whatever purpose presents itselfVenue: Cermony and reception-- Mission Theatre.    price was amazing for what we got, the price of rental included the bar w wine and beer and all set up/clean up and the DJ.  Ryan is great to work with, he responded to my emails and calls timely and the space was fantastic.  There was a small mishap w the music for our slideshow, but it was minor and totally not a huge deal.  They had someone standing by to take cards and keep them safe for us which was great.Caterer: Hyvee Mission.   They did a fantastic job, we had a selection of hot appetizers, everything was delish and they stayed late to cut the cake which was fantastic.PhotoBooth- SayCheeze.Ok, they left early from when I thought they were supposed to, but ppl seemed to have fun in the booth and we have a LOT of fun pics from the night!Flowers: LA Floral- FREAKING AMAZING 100%   I loved loved loved our flowers. I wouldnt have changed a single thing about them. Athena at LA Floral was amazing, we talked about what colors I wanted, a general ideas of my flower choices and my budget, she put together an absolutly fantastic collection of flowers that I couldnt have directed a better bouquet.  Photog: Mark Sorenson.  best decision of the wedding. Mark is easy to work with, we booked a package with 2 photog and all day coverage, they were with us until after 10pm.  we got our photos back today and I am beyond pleased.  The link below is to our slideshow that was part of our package.  I would reccomend Mark to ANYONE who needed a budget friendly, totally amazing product.  http://www.sorensonphotography.net/html/spencer-julia/

Re: VENDOR REVIEWS:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards