Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Vox Theater

Does anyone know anything about The Vox Theater?? We are looking around at all sorts of places and I came across it. I've never heard of it, or can't find any reviews.Thanks!Molly

Re: Vox Theater

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI is kinda friends with the owners.  Its in a weird area of town, but apparently pretty nice inside (in fact, FI was there last week helping repaint some of it for an awards ceremony type thing they were doing there).  I think they just started doing weddings there which is why there aren't any reviews.Sorry, wish I had more info!
  • Options
    DierksBrideDierksBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I emailed them about info, but be went with another venue. They did email me back, I could forward the email to you that has all the info. Best of Luck, Amber
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We've actually decided on the Vox!  It's close to downtown, and amazing inside.  The unique thing about it is there's space for 300 plus garden access in the back.  They let you bring in your own alchol and choose your own vendors.  They're also right next door to our caterer (Deco Catering), and both vendors gave me a discount for using the two of them together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards