Missouri-Kansas City
Options

KC Knotties: Website is UP!

You can see it a 3x(w) dot kcknotties (dot) weebly (dot) com.If you're not on there and want to be, just post your info either here or as a "shout out" to JusLyn678 (board mod) or myself. Same thing goes if you want something added/changed for your entry.Not all of the tickers have to be the same - I just used 2 generic designs (one for the married gals, one for the b-to-b) as an illustration.What are your thoughts? Anything you'd like to see changed/added?I'd like to start a page on there for things like "most useful websites/resources" as well as "local resources" or "local [well reviewed] vendors". Any suggestions?TIA! Enjoy! :-)

Re: KC Knotties: Website is UP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOOT! Looks good... it's like we are all officially a club now. :)It would be awesome to start a resources or vendors page... or maybe a rants and raves page where people could recommend and rate vendors?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thanks! I second the ideas for a rant/rave page and useful resources. Maybe a DIY suggestion page too?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks good! You went to a lot of work...thanks! I definitely like the idea of vendor reviews. Maybe we could also have a For Sale section?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks great! Thanks for setting that up. I agree about the reviews, local resources, etc.
  • Options
    DandAJonesDandAJones member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The vendor page is a great idea! I remember first starting to plan and all the information was all spread out and was overwhelming! Let me know if you need any help Claire!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks good! =]
  • Options
    RHILEA77RHILEA77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it looks great! I love seeing my siggy on the home page!!! ;)
  • Options
    HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks for the feedback ladies!I'll start working on the other areas of the site and psot topics for things like DIY, local vendors, raves, etc. Also, Rhilea, I'm sorry, I meant to post and make sure it was OK to use your siggy pic. A little late now, but if it's not OK, I can change it back to what it was (JC Nichols Fountain).
  • Options
    RHILEA77RHILEA77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no...Im cool with it!! I just thought it was neat to open the page and TA DA...there it was!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards