Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Flower Girl Gifts

I have a month to go !!! I thought that I had everything covered until my mom ask what I was getting the little girls!I have no ideas for this AT ALL~~Please give me your ideas...nothing to expensive.Ages are 2.5 and 3.5Thanks A MillionSoon to be Mrs. Zirkel

Re: Flower Girl Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Fun, cute, purses...2 and 3 year love purses!  They don't have to be fancy to match their dresses or anything (unless you want them to).  You could fill them with flavored lip gloss and other goodies if you want too :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have one month too!  We are doing engraved piggy banks for flower girl and ring bearer.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How exciting, only a month to go!! Congrats!! I love the ideas of purses for them. You could also do Bride Barbies, I always think that's cute :) They probably have some flower girl barbie out there if you'd rather!
  • Options
    DandAJonesDandAJones member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My neice just turned two and is really into earrings. She calls them her "bling"! I'm getting her a few pair of clip on earrings so she can play dress up at home!
  • Options
    Bburns03Bburns03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made each of the flower girls a gift basket.  I got them Fancy Nancy purse/sunglasses sets from Target.  They are super cute purses and pink shimerry heart sunglasses.  I also filled the baskets with  a flower girl t shirt to wear to the hair salon ( I DIY this--cheap t from old navy, with a flowergirl iron on from Michaels)coloring books, crayons, a magnadoodle, a princess wand, earrings, jeweled necklaces etc.   I also made them DIY pearl necklaces and hair clips to wear the day of the wedding. They were a huge hit and the girls loved them!!
  • Options
    JusLyn678JusLyn678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my FG a totebag with her name monogrammed on it...it was the same bag all the BMs got and she thought it was so cool that she got what they did. I also got her a tiara, necklace, earrings, a FG book, and a FG barbie. She loved it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards