Missouri-Kansas City

Debby Z

Has anyone used this DJ company? We went to the Macy's Sip and Scan thing last night and they were there. Jason, who we talked to last night, seemed really nice and their price wasn't bad either. Just wondering if anyone else had used them. Thanks!!!

Re: Debby Z

• wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used them, but I have been to two different weddings this past summer that used them.  I thought the DJing at both weddings was great.
  • edited December 2011
    I've never personally used Debby Z as a DJ, but I have been to a company Christmas party and a couple of receptions where they have used her company.  I've always found her to be an absolute professional with a really fun, laid-back style.  If you're into karaoke at all, you should look into that, too...she makes a great host!
    Photobucket

Best granddaughter ever: Everleigh Brielle, born 01.04.2012

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• JusLyn678JusLyn678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use her (but sooo wish I did!!), but I have been to a wedding where Debby was the DJ. She was AWESOME! I first met her at a local bar where she was hosting karaoke. Dh, my friends, and I went there many times to hang out with her. She is awesome!! (In my humble opinion, lol)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I've been places where they have dj'ed at bars, but I just wanted to make sure they had the same kind of service at weddings!  I'll be calling them tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards