Missouri-Kansas City

SOS HAIR!!

SO I am in need of some BIG help...I need names of people who can do hair for cheap... my cousin and I miss communicated and now she is unable to do my hair and my whole wedding parties hair for my wedding with is less than a month away!!!I am not good with hair she was going to do everything...I have nothing in mind for my hair so I am very stressed right now because I am in need of someone very modern and trendy!I was hoping they could come to the hotel and we are getting married in Mission, KSWe will start getting ready at 7:30 -8 in the morning... It will be me and 2-3 bridesmaids (one might do her own hair)HELP PLEASECallie

Re: SOS HAIR!!

• edited December 2011
    Check out www.weddingwire.com and www. kc bio. com
  • edited December 2011
    I had a similar situation. I found Jenny Snelling from Shear Bliss in Lee's Summit .. I booked her with less then a month to go and I loved my hair! I went to the salon but she said that she can travel. The salon # is 816-554-7432. Good Luck
  • benamarqbenamarq member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    call alexa at cross hairs at  (816) 421-6161. i just got a hair cut from her and loved it and am planning on using her for my wedding. updos were$45 with no travel charges.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards