Missouri-Kansas City
Options

*Lindy*

Congratulations on your wedding!How was it? Do we get a recap? ;-) I've moved you onto the "Married Brides" section of the website.

Re: *Lindy*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! The wedding day was fabulous! The weather turned out perfect, and everything went great! (One minor issue with the Bentley breaking down - you can read more about it in the transpiration reviews.) I'm trying to post reviews for all of our vendors, but overall they were all great. I wish I could do the day all over again! Appreciate every moment of your planning, wedding day, and honeymoon - because it will be over and done with all too quickly. Although I'm definitely loving married life, too. :-)I think one of the reasons everything went so smoothly was because my mom and I planned out the day in detail ahead of time. At the rehearsal we gave everyone a time line of their wedding tasks so we didn't have to be running around telling everyone what to do the day of the wedding. I think it's ok to stress about everything before the wedding, but once the big day comes, don't let anything bother you! Just let everyone take care of things for you and enjoy it.I will post a link to the pro pics as soon as we get them in a month or so. We also did a photo share site. We printed free business cards from Vista Print that said, "Share your wedding day photos with us!" And then had a link and password. Photos are still coming in, but you can view them at http://lindyjerod.shutterfly.com/ password: oct24
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards