Missouri-Kansas City

Websites for candles/ candleholders?

I'm starting to work on centerpieces. Does anyone know of cheap, reliable websites for candles and candleholders? Thanks, ladies!

Re: Websites for candles/ candleholders?

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but a friend of mine just got married and used
    http://www.somethingborrowedfinerentals.com/
    to rent some candleholders (she went with the iron trees) for their wedding ceremony/reception...they have smaller table top candleholders as well.  She raved about them!

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    If you are looking for votives. I have been buying mine at Hobby Lobby. I use a 40% off coupon that they send out every other week if you sign up for the emails. They come out to about .25 cents per votive with the holder!! It is the best deal I could find. They come in a 12 pack (votive with holder). Hope this helps. 
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of candles are you looking for? We bought all of our candles at Hobby Lobby for 50% off and got a great deal there. They don't run that sale 24/7 but I get the feeling it's run fairly often.

As far as candleholders, I'd suggest HL again or a wedding rental company (although I don't know of any to suggest).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards