Missouri-Kansas City
Options

HammysGirl......

What was the pricing like with Horizon Limo??  I looked at them at a bridal fair, but they just seemed to be more than I am wanting to pay.  I am only needing a limo to transport my FI and I, and the bridal party from the church to the reception, which is about a 20-25 minute drive.  I am hoping to take all of the pictures before the ceremony to cut time afterwards.   I would have to have a fairly large SUV.  I don't think the others would be big enough. 

I did have a recommendation from a friend of mine for another Limo company, but I can't remember what it is right now.  I do know that it was something like $150 for a stretch H2 Hummer for 1 hour, with champagne and red carpet for the bride.  I haven't contacted them yet. 

Re: HammysGirl......

• Options
    HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they just give quotes; I don't remember ever really seeing any prices, but I e-mailed them and told them what I was wanting and they wrote back with a price quote, gratuity included.

Our limo "order" is much, much different (not even sure how I'd break it down) so I'll give you a price example that's closer to what you're looking for:

My friend just recently rented a limo for her birthday (the SUV kind) and with gratuity, for 4 hours, it was $660 which would = ~$160/hour. I'm not sure if the price would change if you just did it for 30 minutes/half an hour. I think it would be worth looking into - I've been really impressed by their business & the driver we had for my friend's birthday was great!

The limo with champagne & red carpet sounds like fun, too! I'd suggest gettign quotes, price compare, and then pick which would best for you! :-)

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards