Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Intro

Hello ladies!

Just introducing myself because I may be popping in & out to comment and/or post. My FI and I are planning our wedding for 6/15/12.

Happy planning! :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

The journey of one thousand miles begins with one step.

Re: Intro

• Options
    Hi! 
    I'm a little after you on 6/30!  How goes the planning??
  • Options
    It's going pretty well although I wish I coul do it all with an unlimited budget. ;-)

We found a great deal with the Grand Loft in Osawatomie so that took care of the ceremony, reception, decor (inlcuding centerpieces), cake, caterer and DJ. We've got the attire, photographer and flowers taken care of, and getting invitation proofs this weekend. I'm still trying to find a videographer that will fit in my budget (but have a good lead) and we'll need to order our wedding bands soon.

I was engaged previously and really got (too) caught up in all the "details" (not to worry, it sucked at the time but everything defnitely worked out for the best). This time around, I'm trying to keep the philiosphy of KISS (Keep It Simple, Sweetie) and focus on preparing for our marriage rather than the wedding. It has helped us stick to our budget, be less stressed and enjoy this engagement period more.

How's yours coming along? Do you have a theme?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

The journey of one thousand miles begins with one step.

• Options

Thanks so awesome!  I'm going to tell that (KISS) to my fiance!  I'm set to go on most of my details but dragging my feet on a couple things--the cake namely.  I'm with you as well, I wish we didn't have a budget.  But I've gotten a few good leads from here and check out our website for some reviews.  Kansas City is kind of my theme, we both love and live in the city and want to share that with our guests. I hope I can pull it all together but like you said--KISS! 

How about you??!!  Colors? 

• Options
    Congrats!!  Sounds like your planning is going well! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards