Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Hair and Make Up

I know this has been asked a million times but I don't always frequent this board.

Any suggestions for affordable hair and make up in the area (more specifically, Lee's Summit)??

I would love to pay for my girl's hair but it would have to be a great find!

TIA!
BFP#1-EDD 3.3.13 - No HB @ 9w3d
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hair and Make Up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what you'd consider affordable, but I'm using Cara Sue Hall.  She will come to you, and she's gotten great reviews.  She wasn't the absolute cheapest I saw, but hair/makeup was one of the things I really wanted to splurge a little on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BeChicBride is who I booked with.  Emily will be doing my make-up and my bridal party's as well.  All for $245, which I think is a pretty good deal.  Their website is:
    www.bechicbride.com
  • Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many bridesmaids do you have?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Makeup artist I know is Jodine http://www.weddingwire.com/jodine
  • Options
    kissamarykissamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My hair dresser of my entire life is doing our hair and makeup.  She has done our hair and makeup for dances for years, but she does weddings all the time.  I'm not sure if she really does makeup for everyone or just us (you'd have to ask), but she does amazing hair.  Her name is Michelle Ferrel and she works at studio 500 in lee's summit :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister took all of us to Mario Tricocci, and I will be doing the same! It was fantastic because we were all getting done up at once, treated to fabulous drinks and got our makeup done in the same place. My sister was even able to purchase the lipstick they used on her to touch-up throughout the night! :) I am so excited for it all!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards