Missouri-Kansas City

Alterations referral

If you need someone to do alterations on your gown or bridesmaids dress call Debbie Probst
at 816-853-0732.

I had her do my dress and she did a beautiful job. Her prices are reasonable as well. She works out of her home and lives in the Northland off of 152 and Brighton.





Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Alterations referral

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards