Missouri-Kansas City
Options

grooms man attire

I'm going to pick out attire for the guys soon but I'm having a little problem. My family lives in KC and I'm in Texas. I need to make sure whatever I pick my stepdad can order there. Every shop I've looked up down here there isn't one there.

Where do you ladies get the groomsman attire from in KC?
figuring it out as i go Wedding Countdown Ticker image 124 Invited so far!
image 105 (including 4 extra plus ones) Are ready to party!
image 9 Will be missing out!
image 14 Are making me slowy go crazy!
RSVP Date October 15th

Re: grooms man attire

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Men's Warehouse.  I know that a lot of other girls here use them too.  My dad bought his own tux there and gets most of his suits from them and has never had a problem.  They have locations all over the city.  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! That was my first choice but the website didn't pull up any in Missouri or Kansas the day I looked. Maybe there was a glich.
    figuring it out as i go Wedding Countdown Ticker image 124 Invited so far!
    image 105 (including 4 extra plus ones) Are ready to party!
    image 9 Will be missing out!
    image 14 Are making me slowy go crazy!
    RSVP Date October 15th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Men's Warehouse or Jim's Formal Wear.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There must have been some kind of glitch.  There are two Mens Warehouse locations within like 5 miles of my house.  We used them because we had people from all over the country- DH and I were actually the only people from our wedding party in Kansas City.  Some of the groomsman got here a couple days early and picked them up here.  Others traveled with it from wherever they were from and returned it here in KC after the wedding.  They're really flexible on which location you want to pick up and drop off.
  • Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Men's Warehouse as well. We have GMs coming from Florida and California, and it was the only place that could cover all of them. Plus, we had a really good experience with them so far, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that continues. :D

Andplusalso, FI gets either a free rental or a free suit. We're probably going for the suit because he doesn't own one.

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We also used Men's Warehouse since we have a lot of the WP traveling in from OOT.  They are easy to work with and we like that the people can get measure at any store near them. 
  • Options
    kwagner1211kwagner1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto again to Men's Wearhouse. Some of the bonuses were that for every 4 (or maybe 5?) you rent, you get one free. Also, I booked at a bridal show by putting down a $30 deposit, which was then applied to the payment of a tux of my choosing (my dad;s). That deposit also got me $40 off each tux.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're gonna use Men's Warehouse since I got my dress through David's Bridal after 5 suit rentals the grooms is free.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards