Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Bridal Solutions

Has anyone used their services for alterations?  I was thinking of calling and setting up an appointment - I need some extensive alterations.  :/  My dress is about a size or so to large (lost about 15lbs since I ordered it..) and it's REALLY long (I'm "almost" 5'4) and then finally I will need it to be bustled in the back (of course).  I know I asked for some references and suggestions awhile back - I just want to compile a list before I call some of these places.  SO, just wondering if anyone has used them for their dress?

Thank you!!

Re: Bridal Solutions

• Options
    Contact C C Bridal and Tailors for alterations.  She does a FANTASTIC job.  She's altered all my daughter's prom/homecoming dresses.  She has wedding dresses in her store--I have never asked, but I think she's custom made them.  We will be using her for the alterations for my daughter's wedding dress for her wedding in July 2013.  (816) 942-349013139 State Line Rd, Kansas CityMO 64145
  • Options
    Yes! Go to Bridal Solutions for your alterations! Kim is wonderful and my dress fit like a glove. She actually had to take it in a second time because I lost a little more weight after she did it the first time. She also changed my dress into a sweetheart top so she is great with more extensive alterations. I seriously don't think I can explain how perfect my dress fit after Kim worked on it!
  • Options
    I recently bought my wedding dress there and had great customer service! I went in another time to pick out accessories and again I was very impressed by how well they treated me.  I am having my first dress fitting this weekend, so I'll give an update after that :)  However, as far as alterations go, I do not have any experience.  But the lady that does the alterations always says hi to me when I'm in there & seems very friendly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you so much!!  I will check them all out - appreciate your help!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards