Missouri-Kansas City
Options

F/U on my weekend in KC!

Well, FI was a little hesitant about the theater at first, but I think he realized how much I liked it  and that it is still under 'renovation' and getting a facelift that in one year it'll be even nicer!  SO.....
We now have a date!  April 9, 2011!!
We'll be getting married at Countryside Christian Church and reception at Mission Theater!
I'm excited to finally have a date! and a plan..
"Diversity is the key to life, without it we would be a mindless drone of a single colored spectrum."

Re: F/U on my weekend in KC!

• Options
    Jen72682Jen72682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on setting a date AND finding a location! I bet you feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off your shoulders! I honestly think the most difficult part in wedding planning is finding the location and setting the date. After I set mine, I have had sooo much fun planning! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  that's great you finally picked a date and a place.  The planning does get to be mre fun after the big stuff is decided. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad it went well! for you!  Congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I can't wait to be in your position. I'm getting there, though! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  I just had to pipe up.  I don't post a lot, but I am also getting married at Countryside Christian......in 29 days!!  It is beautiful and they have been wonderful to work with.  Good luck with all of your planning
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats.  I'm also planning a wedding in KC from a distance...not a lot of fun but doable!  At least u seem to be w/in driving distance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards