Missouri-Kansas City
Options

bridesmaids dresses

Wedding is in full planning mode!

Im looking for shops for my girls to get there dresses at.. I really want the dresses to be affordable for them...hopefully under $125.

Any suggestions

thanks

Re: bridesmaids dresses

• Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My girls ordered their dresses online.  We went to shops to find them and then found them cheaper on one of the stores websites.  There is obviously David's Bridal (but I don't really like them), Mia's, Bridal Extrodinaire, Gown Gallery.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Ida's bridal in Overland Park. They have a lot of decently priced gowns and a great selection. I had two dresses for the girls to choose from. One was $145 and the other was $180, but there are definitely lower prices there, and the staff is so friendly!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    MrsBoneyMrsBoney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls got theirs from David's. I have been nothing but pleased with David's, but I think it is because I was expecting them to be so bad based on reviews I'd read. My girls' dresses were $80
  • Options
    alemon90alemon90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a dress store called Group USA in the great mall of the great plains in KS. They sell all kinds of dresses along with wedding gowns. I was in a wedding this summer and had an AWFUL experiece with David's Bridal (specifically the one off Barry Road-North of the river). Those women we dealt with were awful, down to the alteration dept. My advice, if your trying to save them money, is to stay away from bridal stores. I noticed anything associated with a wedding is way more expensive than a "cocktail" or "prom" type dress from dept stores. Just my opinion!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards