Missouri-Kansas City

***In need of a Travel agent***

I've been researching possible honeymoon locations for the past 3 months and have come to the realization that I know nothing!!! LOL!! If you have any recommendations on trustworthy, reputable TA's I'd apprciate it. I need someone who's hand on because I have a ton of questions!! =)

Re: ***In need of a Travel agent***

• christie4673christie4673 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are using Cruise Holidays up north of the river.  We are planning an all inclusive resort and they have provided a lot of good info. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We had a hard time finding a TA for the location we wanted (everyone just wanted to sell us these generic packages with groups, ugh). It depends on if you are looking at a specific location, or want all inclusive. We ended up going with a travel agent in England because she was more knowledgable about the area we are going to and could customize our HM. 
  • edited December 2011
    We use Fran from Deidres Travel. Her office is on 75th and Wornall. She is very nice and has been helping my family book wonderful vacationss for years, I highly reccomend her.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions...
    I agree Lisa...this current TA hasn't been able to provvide me with anything I havent encountered myself. Very generic suggestions.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Mark Shelton at Shelton travel off the plaza. I've had two friends also work with him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

We are using Barry Travel up north in Zona Rosa and they have been extremely helpful and cost effective.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards