Missouri-Kansas City

Outdoor Wedding

I'm not from Kansas City but i'm really hoping to get married next June somewhere around there! Does anyone know what outdoor venues I can look into? I've looked some up online but am clueless as to which ones are better than others!? Thanks :)

Re: Outdoor Wedding

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you wanting a place for a ceremony and reception?
  • edited December 2011
    There is the Hawthorn house and the Elms resort that i think are great for an outdoor wedding   Both are places where u can do ceremony and reception  
  • crystal024crystal024 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yeah both although they don't have to be at the same location. Mostly i'm just looking for a pretty location for the wedding right now! :)

Thanks for those two locations.. i've heard a little about the Elms!
  • edited December 2011
    There are 2 rose gardens in the area that I know of, one at Loose Park in KCMO (by the plaza) which is GORGEOUS and another at Antioch Park in Merriam KS. They are fairly cheap but you can only have the ceremony there. But they are in areas where there are plenty reception spaces nearby.
  • crystal024crystal024 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Okay thanks! I had heard a little about Loose Park as well so I may check that out. I took pictures in Unity Village in Lees Summit a few years ago and remember it being pretty at the time but I don't remember a lot about it.. does anyone know anything about their weddings?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards