Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Countryside Christian Church

Has anyone used this church for their wedding or know anyone who has??  It's located in Mission, KS at 61st and Nall.  We've checked them out, and they seem super nice and say they do many weddings for people who aren't members.  The church is beautiful, too.  Just wondered if anyone had experience with them.

Re: Countryside Christian Church

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have had non-wedding experiences with them, and they have always been great. It is a very pretty church! 
  • Options
    wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married at Countryside on June 5th.  They are wonderful!  EVeryone there is so nice and my day was everything that I had hoped for.  I highly recommend them.  The church is beautiful and out front in the garden is a great place for pictures.  Nancy their office manager is wonderful to work with.  There is a seven Sunday marriage course, but it is not bad.  It will be a group of other couples getting married watching different videos for seven Sundays. 

If you haven't already looked at the church I would totally do it!  If you have any other questions just let me know!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards