Missouri-Kansas City

Hair & Makeup Help!

I am in need of a hair stylist and makeup artist to do mine and the bridesmaids hair and makeup for my June wedding... Does anyone know of anybody that is really good and relatively cheap in the Overland Park area??

Thanks so much!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hair & Makeup Help!

• prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your budget for hair/makeup? That will help us narrow it down, because obviously "relative" is relative. ;D

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if she'd fall into your idea of "relatively cheap" but we're using Cara Sue Hall for all of our hair and makeup.  She will come to you, too, so you don't have to worry about going elsewhere on the day of if you don't want to.
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using Cara Sue Hall...her prices for hair were cheaper than another stylist I was looking at, but her makeup is more...Here is a link to her website, where she has her rates posted:
    http://www.chmakeupartistry.com/index2.php

Good Luck!
  • katej78katej78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My stylist is near Oak Park Mall and I think she's willing to travel.  She does makeup too, but also sometimes pairs with her mother-in-law to do makeup, depending on time and number of people.  I think her prices are pretty reasonable.  Her name is Jamie Millam and her number is 913-544-4066.

Good luck!
  • bc_babe1186bc_babe1186 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok great thanks girls :) I don't really know how much they usually cost, but I just really don't want to have to bother with my own hair and make-up. There will be a total of 5 of us so hopefully I'll be able to find someone to do it all... Thanks again!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards