Missouri-Kansas City

Bridesmaid Dresses

I'm taking my bridesmaid to find their dresses in a couple of weeks and i'm not sure where all to take them! I'm hoping to find dresses cheap, around $100-120 because they will be buying them and I don't want to push them into a big expense! What places would you recommend taking them? :)

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• Here's a thread we had about 4 months ago with some suggestions!

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_bridesmaids-dresses-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:55c93759-debe-4f0d-9ff8-e6953d5466a6Post:59c20024-08a8-4afb-a65a-823600a3b1d2

I got mine at Mia's.  After looking at more expensive shops, I got an idea about the design and style.  I went to Mia's and found a similar dress with great quality and a much lower price tag. 

Are  you looking for short or long?  Fitted or flowing?  Happy hunting!!
  • Okay thanks for that link!
    My weddings outdoors in June so i'm looking for short dresses that will be flattering for each of my girls, so probably something flowy! :)

• We got ours from The Bridal Mansion.  Davinci bridesmaids dress, style 60065. Salesperson was Casey. She was FANTASTIC!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am NOT one to advocate for David's Bridal because of all the horror stories I have heard. However, I happened to be browsing their site for ideas and noticed an "Outlet" tab in the top, right corner. I clicked it, then chose the "bridesmaid dresses" link and found the most perfect bridesmaid dresses for only $10. Needless to say, myself and my bridesmaids were absolutely thrilled. I ordered the dresses big, just to be safe (they were clearance - non returnable). They came in the mail about a week later and were even better than I could have imagined. The "cotton" fabric was more of a sateen cotton. It didn't look cheap at all. Inside of the dress was an adjustable elastic band to help hold the dress up (it's strapless.) AND there's a really cute bow in the back. I never thought I would rave about DB, but I can't stop bragging about the deal I got on the dresses. Unfortunately, I think the price has gone up a bit since I caught them on sale, they were $30 last time I looked, but that's still a steal!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards