Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Let's get this place movin with a survey! (WR/NWR)

A little random something to bring back some life to this place! :D

-What is your biggest fear?

-Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds and PIP if possible! Are you involving them in the wedding?

-Do you have any hidden talents?

-What's your favorite TV show?

-What is your favorite detail about your wedding?

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

Re: Let's get this place movin with a survey! (WR/NWR)

• Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to have this huge fear of getting a paper cut in my eye! If I even thought about it I'd have to cover my eyes for at least a minute or so. It got really bad in that I couldn't have paper fluttering near me. FI helped me work through it, but I'm still really terrified of paper cuts!

-Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds and PIP if possible! Are you involving them in the wedding?

I have a cat named Jake, who is about 19 and has hypoglycemia. For the wedding, he'll probably just enjoy the attention of all of our house guests! ;D I also have a quarter horse named Angel, with whom I'd like to take some TTD pics with after the wedding.

I can crack my toes, which I guess is kind of weird and different.

Toss up between 'Glee,' 'The Office,' and 'Arrested Development.' I've also recently gotten way into 'RuPaul's Drag Race;' some of those 'girls' are gorgeous!!

-What is your favorte detail about your wedding?
    My dress because it's so unique and special. Also, my plan for our RSVP cards (Mad-Lib style!). And our mac & cheese bar (my favorite food!!)

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your biggest fear?
    I am deathly afraid of heights but I LOVE roller coasters!  It’s a very weird. 

No pets
    No not really…

I’m really into 24, Fringe and The Office
    The centerpieces because they are different from anything I’ve seen and my dress because it is perfect and exactly what I wanted!  I can’t wait to wear it J
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -What is your biggest fear?  Not really a fear per se, but I HATE spiders.  I won't even squish them because I don't want to get that close.

-Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds and PIP if possible! Are you involving them in the wedding?  I have two cats who will spend the wedding week either frightened from all the people or loving the extra attention.

-Do you have any hidden talents?  Nothing comes to mind. :(

-What's your favorite TV show?  Glee, The Office, Modern Family

-What is your favorte detail about your wedding?  I don't really have a favorite detail I guess.  I just can't wait to get married! 

Pridee- the mad lib style RSVP cards sound super cute!  What a good idea!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -What is your biggest fear? I am terrified of heights; I can't even go on the ferris wheel.  It's really sad!  I also HATE snakes!!

-Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds and PIP if possible! Are you involving them in the wedding?  Sadly I don't.

-Do you have any hidden talents?  Not so much.  I can speak and read Russian but I don't think that's a talent.

-What's your favorite TV show? Glee

-What is your favorite detail about your wedding?  My dress and our cute little chapel
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, it used to be being buried alive (very realistic, I know) but now I'm so grossed out by the eyeball papercut statement that I'm fearing the sh*t out of that.

-Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds and PIP if possible! Are you involving them in the wedding?  I have an adorably vicious cat named Minerva.  She looks all cute and cuddly, but she thinks only of murder.

-Do you have any hidden talents?  I'm not sure I have any that AREN'T hidden...

-What's your favorite TV show?  I love The Venture Bros., Arrested Development, 30 Rock, and Top Gear.

-What is your favorite detail about your wedding?  Does the honeymoon count?  I can't think of any details right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -What is your biggest fear? Hmmm...heights, snakes, and adding the eyeball papercut...that makes me cringe!

-Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds and PIP if possible! Are you involving them in the wedding?  We have a little dog, that we think is part poodle part min. schnauzer.  Her name is Libby, and she is so timid, she would be too afraid with all of the people!

-Do you have any hidden talents?  I can sing, but that's not really hidden since I used to be a music  ed. major:)

-What's your favorite TV show?  The Office, Glee!, Modern Family, and The Middle.

-What is your favorite detail about your wedding?  The colors! The pink really pops with the black! And the bright pink hydrangeas!
  • Options
    kissamarykissamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Drowning, heights and cotton.... bleh!

I have 3 hamsters: Jack, Cash and Kane, and two who recently died: Luxe and Rhys.  I love my hammies :)  FH Todd has a doberman named Thor and a large salt water tank that he is obsessed with.

I can make any baby stop crying, even a random one at walmart or something.  I know my alphabet backwards and my states in alphabetical order too!

Any wedding show, Modern Family, House and anything on Style, TLC or WE

We are going to have a photo booth, my mom is doing all the little planning things which makes her very happy, and I already have the perfect dress!
  • Options
    HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    -What is your biggest fear? Honestly, death. I'm a Christian so I'm supposed to find peace in death/eternity, etc but I have a huge fear of teh unknown and there is NO ONE that has been dead that can tell you what happens afterwards! I just can't wrap my mind around the idea of being dead, and it scares the crap outta me! lol

-Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds and PIP if possible! Are you involving them in the wedding? No furbabies yet :-(

-Do you have any hidden talents? I can make all sorts of shapes with my tongue

-What's your favorite TV show? I don't remember the last time I had time to consistently watch TV... maybe Big Bang Theory? I'll let you know after May! lol

-What is your favorite detail about your wedding?Our colors, our ring bowl, my ring...getting married to Jake! hehe
  • Options
    mollysophiamollysophia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh boy, I miss this board! I've been over at Snarky Brides and they're all super terrible over there.

-What is your biggest fear? Spiders! And moving in to our new house and something being terribly wrong with it, even though we goit it inspected.

My babies Indy (left) and new puppy April. They're too big of rascals to be in the wedding.

-Do you have any hidden talents? I can bake the best chocolate cake you've ever had.. And I can do the wave with my tounge.

-What's your favorite TV show? Gangland... But I also love Glee and True Blood. Don't hate me lol

-What is your favorite detail about your wedding? That I'll be marrying the man of my dreams :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards