Missouri-Kansas City

Favors

I have my favors, but am having a hard time deciding what to put in them. Jordan Almonds? Pretzels? Nuts?

Also, for 125 ppl how much do you think I need??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Favors

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    They are little boxes, they came with little bags to put something in...I just cant decide what...or how much
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think candy is always good.....   If you decide on a kind of candy you can go get a small bag to test out how much you need then go to Sam's or Cosco to get more in bulk.
  • edited December 2011
    I am always a fan of candy . . . someone on my month board went to a wedding where they gave beta fish. For real. *shudders
    img_9694 Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_favors-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:7140293b-2280-4db4-898d-50cc0d7f20bePost:6f5e72b0-bfeb-45d5-9b4a-66893f97bcb4">Re: Favors</a>:
    [QUOTE] someone on my month board went to a wedding where they gave beta fish. For real. *<strong>shudders
    </strong>Posted by EJCart[/QUOTE]

True that! I agree that candy is alway a good option. M&M's would be inexpensive and a big crowd pleaser, IMO.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Fish?! For real? It would be dead by the time I got home! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards