Missouri-Kansas City

Churches in Gladstone-North Kansas City area that marry non-members--- Help

My fiance and I are looking for a church that is accepting and takes is willing to marry non-members. We have 4 months (March) to do counselling, which we figured we were gonna do anyway. We had planned on getting married at his sisters Lutheran church, but then decided that we wanted something different. So we are starting to look way to late and needed some ideas for good, accepting places. He is a baptized Lutheran, and I as a christian. If you have any ideas, that would be great. Thank you.

Re: Churches in Gladstone-North Kansas City area that marry non-members--- Help

• Almost all Disciples of Christ churches will marry non-members.  There is one in Gladstone, Fairview Christian Church.  One on Barry Rd and 169, Barry Christian Church.  And one on Vivion, not far from I-29 and N. Oak, Hillside Christian Church. 

• Try calling some of the local churches that interest you and ask them if they marry nonmembers. There's also a beautiful little chapel in the Plaza area called Pilgrim Chapel. They have their own clergy there that do the weddings and I think they're just general Christian although the church used to be a Lutheran church.
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards