Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Program?s

How many people are you inviting, and how many programs are you making? I'm not sure how many to make. I've heard sometimes couples will share one, kids don't need one, and some people won't take one, but I also want to make sure I have enough.
Also, where are you getting your programs? I've been looking for a cute kit to print your own, and I looked at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and Joann's, and didn't find much.
Thanks, ladies!

Re: Program?s

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I designed my own (well I should say copied one I saved from a friend's wedding)!  I used Microsoft Word, and ordered paper from paperandmore.com.  As far as numbers to print, my sister had a program for each guest she expected to attend, and she had WAY too many.  I think I might print 200...we're expecting about 250 guests.  Hope this helps!
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I googled "wedding programs" and found some websites that had some great ideas.  I also looked at wedding bee.com and found some ideas.  I'm basically taking bits and pieces from different programs I've seen but keeping it really simple. 

I'm also only priting about 75-100 for a wedding that is expecting 250 guests (I know not everyone will got the ceremony).

HTH

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The printing of the programs is included in the price of our Church so I'm doing all 200.  I can always keep some as a memento.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found some templates I like on weddingbee.com.  I will probably make 100, and we are expecting about 150 guest!

HTH!
  • Options
    kwagner1211kwagner1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm inviting 200 and doing 150 programs. As for template though...still working on that one!

• Options
    StephB1185StephB1185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  I really haven't decided (and don't really need to yet), but I think if we've got 200 RSVP's we'll go with maybe 175 programs... but I don't know yet! :-)

My budget isn't huge, but I think I'm going to go with this seller for my programs and save-the-date cards.  http://cgi.ebay.com/100-WEDDING-PROGRAMS-25-Themes-Personalized-/190338542181?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c510faa65
    "Diversity is the key to life, without it we would be a mindless drone of a single colored spectrum."
  • Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen people use postcards from Vistaprint for simple programs. That's probably what we will do. We're expecting about 125 guests, and I'll probably get 100 printed.

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    sarabeth14sarabeth14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks, ladies! I'm thinking we'll do about 150, and we're inviting 240.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im making mine.  You can see the template in my bio.  I will prolly make as many as i have guests...better safe then sorry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards