Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Wedding Favors

Help! I can't make up my mind. I've been researching different options lately and have narrowed it down to four options! Please let me know what you all think! I'm open to combinations and new ideas too!

1. Playing cards

2. Flower seed packets

3. Shot glasses

4. Chapstick (I'm personally obsessed with the stuff and just saw online where they can be personalized)

Re: Wedding Favors

• Options
    StephB1185StephB1185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote 1 or 3!
    "Diversity is the key to life, without it we would be a mindless drone of a single colored spectrum."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't gotten both playing cards and flower seeds as favors.  I liked them both but the flower seeds ended up not getting planted but we have used the playing cards.  I also am obsessed wtih chapstick so I LOVE that idea my second choice would be playing cards.

HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think playing cards would be most likely to be used.  My cousin had them as favors, and it was fun to play a few games before the bride and groom arrived, before the reception started.  Very cool.

Flower seeds are cool, but like PP said they won't all get planted.  (Then again, are favors ever all used?  Not really)

Shot glasses are my third choice only if it's an adult reception.  Not as cool if you're going to have lots of families around.

Chapstick is my last choice because I personally don't use it.

HTH!  Good luck!
  • Options
    OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that the playing cards are the best option, those only get used so often and it wouldn't matter what they said on the back.  I'm not sure I would want a shot glass with another couple's wedding date (even if we were really close), I wouldn't plant the flower seeds, and others may not be as obsessed with chapstick (sorry). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards