Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Invites/Stationary/Programs??

How much does invitations go for? I haven't looked into it yet. Any ideas of places/companies?

Re: Invites/Stationary/Programs??

• Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm making my own because the ones I want would cost about 5.50/piece or more to order from someone.  Rexcraft, american weddings, vistaprint are some that you can get more inexpensive invites from.  They have an online gallery and catalogues you can order.  Also, you can order samples from some of them and compare which ones you like best. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i did print my own from a pack at jo ann's and they were less then a dollar each with the use of a 50% off coupon.  I also made my own programs.  So they only cost me the cost of paper which i got from cards & pockets.

I know a lot of people use etsy.  Its basically a site where you hire someone crafts to make ur invites or other artsy craftys stuff (it where i got my garter).  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used costco. com. they had a good selection. Ended up being around 2-3 per invitation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mine are around .70 each, including the envelope. I designed them myself and am goign to print them from vistaprint.

I'll help you design some too and they can be printed anywhere.
  • Options
    GreenDinosGreenDinos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kalizoomba- how did the vistaprint ones come out? I used them for my STDs and they came out great but the paper was very flimsy (I got the cheap paper) and I'd like my invites/ programs to be a little more substantial.  Did you get their free sample basket? Maybe I'll just order that so I can feel the different papers myself...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did get their free samples. They were all very good quality. I've only heard 1 bad thing about vista print and that was from another knottie - she said they mailed her the wrong invitations. She contacted them and they reprinted, and she had the correct ones in her hand in less than 5 days - all free of charge.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards