Missouri-Kansas City
Options

wedding florists

anyone in the Raytown/Independence/Blue Springs/Lees Summit area have any reccommendations for a good and fairly cheap wedding florist? i am a bride on a budget and can use every penny saved! :) thanks!

Re: wedding florists

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Compared to other Florists I met with, I know I'm getting a steal with mine. 

It's Victorian Gardens and her name is Amy. She's been amazing to work with, I love her! 

HTH! :)
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've heard good things about price for Hy-Vee.  I've heard Village Gardens is good too, but I'm not sure about budget.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hy-Vee is pretty good and I met with Village Gardens and she did stay within my budget but I ended up going with The Flower Girl.  She works out of Overland Park so I'm not sure that would work for you. 

• Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Floralyn uses a unique way of pricing and from what I've seen does nice work.  I'm using Monarch Flowers and she said she can work with almost any budget as long as you're not making ridiculous requests and wanting to pay only $200 or something crazy like that.  She is out of Lee's Summit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you everyone for your reccomendations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer Techau does a lot of weddings in that area and she's amazing and affordable. We've never had a couple who didn't love her and her pricing! The image below is one that she was the florist for. AMAZING!

Dawndy Bendet
    Bendet Photography
    http://www.bendetphotography.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards