Missouri-Kansas City

Free Bridal Magazines

Ok, yes, there is a catch.  I'm getting married off soon and have acquired around 20-25 nice bridal magazines in the last year and a half.  I was in the very bad habit of buying every new Bridal magazine for a while...very dangerous!

I have most issues from Bridal, InStyle Bridal, Martha Stewart Weddings, KC Weddings, some Real Simple Weddings, etc.  They all remain in good shape and only a few have "flags" or are missing pages.  

Instead of asking for money for these, I am asking for donations.  I have two charities that I am particularly partial to, but would be open to suggestions.  Tell me how much the magazines- all or part of them- are worth to you- and lets "make a deal."  I realize this is a bit unconventional... I can meet you for delivery in Overland Park or mid-town.

"Wait, so how do I know you are going to donate the money?"   My idea- let's meet at a mail drop box and we can just put the donation in the mail when I give the magazines to you.  That simple.  

Email me if you like my idea and lets figure this out: cancersuckstshirt@gmail.com  Yes, thats really my email.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards