Missouri-Kansas City

Happy 6 Months!

Happy 6 months June 5 brides!  Wow does time fly fast! How is planning?  Where is everyone at in the planning process?  Good things happening? Woes? 

Re: Happy 6 Months!

• edited December 2011
    So far everything has gone well for us.  THe only thing is the rehearsal dinner(s).  Since we are having two(Loooong story including FMIL), it has been tough trying to find two places to have them.  The Thursday dinner is taken care of I think, but on Friday, everywhere is booked!  We are still waiting for one restaurant to get back to us, but it's been over two weeks since they told us they would email the info to us. If it weren't the last place to check, I would have said forget it at this point.  I feel like that is just bad business.
  • wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything is great for me!!  No serious issues, and we've got everything booked except for maybe a limo.  Hopefully all the small details will continue to fall into place.  Come on June!!!  Hope everything continues well for everyone else!!
  • sarabeth14sarabeth14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Jun. 5, too! I'm currently working on invitations, hotel block, and the rehearsal dinner. The only other major things we have left are the limo and hair/make-up. And then all the small details.
    Are you guys on the June 2010 board?
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_happy-6-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:82Discussion:86b51c90-6f96-4295-a7ea-9c45fd20dae6Post:92229664-613b-4ad4-a14a-43fe7d750ff9">Re: Happy 6 Months!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everything is great for me!!  No serious issues, and we've got everything booked except for maybe a limo.  Hopefully all the small details will continue to fall into place.  Come on June!!!  Hope everything continues well for everyone else!!
    Posted by wilburnc[/QUOTE]

What are you looking for in a limo company?

Wow - 6 months... how exciting!!!!! I can't wait til we're at the 6 month mark... it still seems so far away lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards