Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Manic Monday...

...what's going to get you through this week?

Re: Manic Monday...

• Options
    HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * Only one day of class
    * Two days of new system training at work ( =  easy speasy)
    * PT MWF

• Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IDK! Maybe if I get my self-paced online class done on Tuesday I'll feel better.... but other than that, I have too much stuff to do!

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea.  This Monday has not started out well!
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    StephB1185StephB1185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    being excited about seeing the venue and church this weekend!!!! and seeing my dress this weekend!
    "Diversity is the key to life, without it we would be a mindless drone of a single colored spectrum."
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Getting through the week?  I'm focusing on the day.  Today, our premarital counseling (which I love- it's super fun) is keeping me going.

• Options
    HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good thought, WK! Maybe Manic Mondays should just be what will get us to the end of the MM! ;-P We'll try that next week! Sounds like everyone's Mondays were a little rough. :-/ hopefully tomorrow is better!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mostly focusing on getting all my final papers done by Thursday.  However, I am soo looking forward to my bachelorette party this weekend!!!  I think it being the last week of school and the party this weekend are going to make this the slowest week ever though.  Hope everyone's Tuesdays are better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards