Missouri-Kansas City

Can't decide on a venue

We really need help. We have definite ideas of what we want our wedding to look like but, we are having a hard time finding a place that would work well for our ideas.  also I have found this dress online and have fallen in love with me, problem is I don't know where to purchase it. If anyone has come across this dress or seen a similar one please let me know.

Re: Can't decide on a venue

• rebeccam92rebeccam92 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • rebeccam92rebeccam92 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Where have you looked? What is your budget? What location works best? How many people will you invite? There are a lot of important questions that will help you narrow down the list.

Also, the picture above reminds me of Studio Dan Meiner http://www.danmeiners.com/

Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I thought of Dan Meiner's also, aka Pennway Place. It would work perfectly I think.

Looking at the picture, the whole look is based on the lighting. You could probably pick any place that is essentially a blank canvas, a little modern, and use the lighting and your own accessories to make it your own.

And as far as your dress, print off the photo and take it in to a bunch of salons. Let them show you what they have.
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would post your dress on the Attire board as well.  They will be able to tell you designers and other info to help find what you're looking for!

You could possibly do something like that at Club 1000 for your venue.
  • edited December 2011

I agree, there are places that you are able to use lighting to bring your vision alive at those mentioned.   I was thinking of Union Station. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards