Missouri-Kansas City

Just another manic Monday...

Oh, Mondays...

What gets you through these rough Mondays?

Re: Just another manic Monday...

• edited December 2011
    The Knot.  :)  Just kidding...

Today, it's looking out the window and waiting to get out in the sun.  It looks so beautiful out there today!

Also, we have our next premarital counseling session with our pastor tonight and I'm so excited.  It's been fun!
  • prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whitney said JK to the Knot... but I'm totally serious when I say it gets me through my day, lol! I am a receptionist and aside from checking people in and occasional small projects, there's not much for me to do all day.

Also, Mondays are my only in person class. Even though that sounds like a drag, it's actually okay because I treat myself to a bit of sushi in between work and when class starts. I look forward to my "omg, I can't believe I made myself go to school again" prize. :D

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    Lately it's been walks with FI and dog Libby.  However, tonight I am just enjoying homework.:(  I guess that's what I get for enjoying the nice weather this weekend instead of doing homework. 
    Also, knowing that GLEE starts TOMORROW!!!
    Maybe a glass of wine will help too ;)
  • kissamarykissamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mondays I know I get off by five to go to my favorite class, Poetry for Publication.... Love mondays!
  • mollysophiamollysophia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh crap, forgot Glee starts tomorrow. My mondays are awful. Two back-to-back bullshit 3 hour classes with an awful teacher, but I remind myself I only have 5-- 4 after todays! Classes left of it. Oh yeah, and that I get to refinish the floors in my house and kiss my handsome FI when I get home :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards