Missouri-Kansas City

09/02/2012 Vendor Reviews

The Mission Theatre, Mission, KS- A
We had our ceremony and reception here and it was fantastic!  If you want a fun reception and more of a "party" feel I would recommend this place.  Ryan and Derrick were great.  We had some communication issues for a little while, but when it came down to it they were on top of things.  We had a Sunday evening wedding (Labor Day weekend).  They charged us $1200 and that included the set up, clean up, tables, chairs, linens, DJ, Emcee, and bar (which included something like 10 kinds of beer and 7 kinds of wine).  If I needed or wanted something...it was as good as done:) http://www.themissiontheatre.com/index-main.html

HyVee Mission, KS Catering and Cake- A
The food tasted great.  They were on time and on top of things.  They made it easy from the tasting on and I have nothing to complain about.  Our cake turned out exactly how I wanted it and also tasted great.  

Carey Transportation- B
We used them for our limobus to take all of us to the outdoor locations for pictures.  They were reasonable and on time.  My only issue was that the AC would only run when the limobus was moving.  It was so HOT in there and considering it was super hot outside I would have been happier to have been cool inside at least.  Otherwise they were great to deal with.  

Artistic Imaging- A
I LOVED my photographer Tiffeny and her husband.  She has a fun, spunky personality that really helped us relax.  She did our engagement pictures and wedding photos for $1050.  Below are links to our wedding photos.  After we were done with them taking pictures at the reception her husband started editing all of the pictures and we had a flash drive with them all by the end of the night!  http://www.artisticimaging.info/

I had a WONDERFUL wedding and wouldn't change a thing.  Please feel free to ask my any questions about these vendors or anything else from the wedding.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards