Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Bartender Company

I am currently trying to figure out the alcohol situation for our reception. We're getting married in KCMO, but the only bartending companies I know of that provide both bartenders and the liquor are based in KCK--which means they aren't licensed in MO. The caterer can provide bartenders if we provide the alcohol, but I just want to explore my options for any possible bartending companies licensed in MO to provide both. If anyone has suggestions, that'd be great!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Bartender Company

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont know about one that provides both, but if our venue allowed us to bring people in we were going to get liquor at costco and hire some college guys we know who bartend to be the servers. You could even post an ad on craigslist saying you needed bartenders who had a liquor license to serve at your wedding for $___ amount. Could save some money by doing it seperate than a company who sets the prices.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm not sure about companies that provide both but our reception is in KCMO and we were looking at hiring Three Blondes and a Martini.  They were very nice but I did not ask if they provided alcohol because we wanted to bring it in ourselves to save money.  Good Luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For sure you'll save a TON of money if you buy your own alcohol.  I would go with asking a college student/craigslist ad to find a bartender if you want it on the cheap.  Otherwise, I've seen Three Blondes and a Martini before and they did a good job.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much everyone for the suggestions!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Contact Katie Peterson with Three Blondes and Martini at 816 960-6666
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards