Missouri-Kansas City

April 1st Bridal Show

Anyone attending the bridal show April 1st at the OPCC?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: April 1st Bridal Show

• I got free tickets from PWG because I went to the poorly organized one they did at Union Station.  I'm not sure if I'll go, so if anyone wants my tickets, I'd be happy to give them away!  My wedding's in June and everything's pretty much done. 
  • I will love to use them. I'm still looking for a florist, event rental, and ideas for my centerpieces.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_april-1st-bridal-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:a82472c5-45b5-440f-a29f-c9b683572f36Post:94684d56-44b3-4cc1-949e-b61878617a25">Re: April 1st Bridal Show</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will love to use them. I'm still looking for a florist, event rental, and ideas for my centerpieces.
    Posted by yogiebhill[/QUOTE]

Awesome!  I'll private message you soon about the tickets!  I hope you win something!!
  • dang, I wish I had seen this earlier.  Anyone else have tickets that they would like to give away?  I'm newly engaged, but we are planning on September...so I have a lot to figure out!
  • Oh, congrats!!  What kind of things are you wanting to work on??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards