Missouri-Kansas City

Hair & Make-up

I'm still looking for someone to do hair and make up for my wedding.. Im trying to find somebody that can do both.. An come to me.. since my wedding will be in aug and im afraid it will be so hot I don't want to sweat the make up off on the way to the venue!!! Help please

Re: Hair & Make-up

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I tried them and it seem to be a little expensive.. Or maybe thats the norm
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_hair-up-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:b2416bdd-a8be-4777-8222-2aec6bcd7b3fPost:d171f5b7-812c-4443-920e-f55dac364b34">Re: Hair & Make-up</a>:
    [QUOTE]I tried them and it seem to be a little expensive.. Or maybe thats the norm
    Posted by marienikole[/QUOTE]

I do remember their prices being a little high, but for someone to come to you and provide both services it's going to cost a little more than going to a salon.  I'm having my hair done at my normal salon and my make up done at my hotel and it's costing me a total of $105 +tip and that's one of the lower options I found.
  • edited December 2011
    CaraSue Hall did mine two weeks ago for my wedding. I LOVED my hair. She came to our venue and did hair + makeup for all the girls. $50 hair and $50 make-up and the bride (me!) was more. I thought it was well worth the spend to have someone come to you ...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using CaraSue Hall.  She did the hair/make-up for a wedding I was in last weekend and she did an awesome job! she is around the same price as Blush Co.  I have found that it is difficult to find anyone much cheaper.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards