Missouri-Kansas City

Help! Church for Ceremony in Kansas City North Area

Hi! My name is Jessy and my FI name is Brent.  Our Wedding isJune 18, 2011.  The Reception is at Staley Farms Golf Club up north but our Ceremony site has fallen through! We need help finding a church up north to have our ceremony in. Does anyone know of any pretty churches up in Liberty, Parkville, Gladstone or somewhere nearby?

Thanks!!
imageAnniversary

Re: Help! Church for Ceremony in Kansas City North Area

• Jen72682Jen72682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What denomination? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jlichtyjlichty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It doesn't really matter.  We would like Methodist but really just want a nice church.
    imageAnniversary
  • OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if you have to be a member, but there's Liberty Methodist in LIberty.  There's also Shoal Creek Christian Church (I think that's what it's called).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Barry christian church on Barry Rd. Just passed the Target store . You don't have to be a member. Rev.Robert George  4360462.
  • Stars94Stars94 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Platte Woods Church is a great church! I am a caterer by trade and I think you would be extremely happy. It is a nice large church. it is also a great venue for those that are having an alcohol free wedding. . .they have done a million dollar plus renovation of the kitchen and reception hall. 
  • Stars94Stars94 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops. Platte Woods is a Methodist church
  • jlichtyjlichty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks! I will definitely check these out!

imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    The chapel at Park University is opening up for weddings in june and july of 2011. I wanted to get married there so badly but we are getting married this november. i hope that helps!
  • jlichtyjlichty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually looked at the Chapel at Park.  You have to be a student or alumni to use it and they want to charge $2500! That's over our budget for a church.
    imageAnniversary
  • s403045s403045 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Second Baptist Church Liberty MO....this is where we are having ours and its gorgeous!  No pictures online so youll have to visit. They have an onsite wedding coordinator too! Redone in the last five years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards