Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Good morning ladies!

Good morning everyone! It is a beautiful day here (sunny and in the 70's) but unfortunately I have to go to school and I will be there until almost 8 tonight! *groan* Tuesdays are my longest day Frown Also, I miss my FI when we are apart for so long. He would sometimes come to school with he and wait for me but now we have a dog and he wants to stay home and take care of her. Ill be lonely, but at least I'll get stuff done (maybe, I have a break from like 2 to 5:30) What are you ladies doing today? Anything more interesting than me?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Good morning ladies!

• Options
    nikkifeenikkifee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well... my day WAS going to consist of doing hw all day until my class from 6-9, but I'm sick today, so it's probably going to consist of me laying in bed all day coughing while I do homework... boo!! :( 
  • Options
    chyleinachyleina member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Working all day...then tonight more DIY fun! I gotta finish up my centerpiece vases. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
    I'll be doing my clinical  in the ER today .....2pm to 2am. Hopefully I'll get some sleep after that.
    Buying A Home
  • Options
    chyleinachyleina member
    edited December 2011
    ER clinicals were my favorite! Well, I loved the OR just a smidge more. But man, I do NOT miss clinicals. Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_good-morning-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:82Discussion:cff8f25a-941e-4c27-b91c-cc67abcf930aPost:6e324912-c5f4-426a-975b-580a93a6d0bd">Re: Good morning ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Working all day...then tonight more DIY fun! I gotta finish up my centerpiece vases. :)
    Posted by chyleina[/QUOTE]

How cool! I wanted my wedding to be all DIY, but I am not creative at all. Plus, I'll start projects and then get completly overwhelmed and then wither not finish or do a crappy job on the rest just to be done. Lol. What are your centerpieces like?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Working!  I need to find some time to go get a new car!
  • Options
    chyleinachyleina member
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, DIY is overwhelming at times...but my egagement is going to last 2 years when its all said and done...so I have plenty of time to get it all finished...at my own pace. My whole wedding is pretty much all DIY. Unless it was another brides DIY. lol
    My centerpieces are going to be pretty simple. Just a mirror tile and 3 different sized vases and some scattered votives. For the DIY, I am adding lace to one of the vases and putting a painted wooden "h" in the other...and the third is going to be boring, I think...lol. I can't think of anything else to do. And I don't want to overdo anything either.
  • Options
    daveylawsdaveylaws member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi.  I'm waiting for my FI to get home from school.  Her puppy misses her... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards