Missouri-Kansas City

Please help. Need DJ for upcoming wedding!

We are in desperate need of a dj for our April wedding. We would like someone who is reasonably priced and familiar with country music. Outgoing but not over-powering! Any and all suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Please help. Need DJ for upcoming wedding!

• teamdynamiteteamdynamite member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't made up our minds on this but our favorite so far is Complete Music. Their managers, Scott and Wade, have been extremely helpful and they have about 20 or so DJ's to choose from to match your taste and personality. Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Party Sounds. Its a married couple, and they were awesome when I met them. I'm not sure how much you want to spend, but it was $895 for 6 hours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Ear Candy Entertainment, she is a local radio DJ by day and does this on the "side". She was highly recommended by our photographers and is charging us $450 for 5 hours I believe.
  • smith_carasmith_cara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Jeff Vaughn is an amazing DJ and is really reasonable. He also works for Q104 so I'm sure he is great at country! His email is jeff_vaughn@ymail.com. :)

• edited December 2011
    Complete Music DJ's at our ranch all the time - they are excellent and very familiar with country music!
  • OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using ProDJ KC, I'm assuming they'd know a lot about country music, but we didn't look for that so I don't know.  They're charging us about $600 for 6 hours - ceremony and reception.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Micky King of SoundKing Productions. If I am remembering correctly, he charges $500 for a basic package and $600 for lights. Although I've never been to an event he has performed at, he seems very outgoing and fun. If he asks where the recomendation came from (he doesn't advertise on theknot), you can mention the
    9/10/11 wedding.

twokings@kc.rr.com or (913)-271-3861
    imageAnniversary
  • chyleinachyleina member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using ProDJKC...and I love the owner Jenn. She is amazing! We got a really good rate, and I'm sure they would do great with any genre.
    Good luck!
  • NAB4EverNAB4Ever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Music 4 Memories and the owners name is Dave Smith. AMAZING. Have used him for a couple events and birthday parties. music4memories.com (net). Great set up and a lot of fun! Good luck. That is who we are using if we have a DJ.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards