Missouri-Kansas City

Wedding Reviews

Hello everyone! I got married in Overland Park, KS a few weeks ago just now getting time to write out my vendor reviews! Hope this helpful :)

Ceremony/Reception- Sheraton Overland Park A- LOVED this location for our wedding! Overall everyone at the Sheraton was great to work with and we had an amazing event!  They probably have some of the best food I've ever had at a hotel wedding! That was probably one of the highlights.  I highly recommend the Sheraton! The costs are the only reason why I wouldn't give it an A+, wish we could have avoided some of those last minute fees.

Cake- Creative Cakes A+-  Sandy the owner was a pleasure to work with, really nice lady and her cakes are GOOD.  I purchased a grooms cake and the traditional wedding cake from her and both looked great and tasted great! People were telling us later that they wished they could have taken some home.  I wish I would have gotten the to go cake boxes because of course there was cake left over. 

Real Deal Photographers A+- I have not gotten my pictures back yet but from the planning and day of side this was a great company to work with! I found this vendor from this board and from my research they are the best, most experienced photographers in KC for this pricepoint. It is really a steal!  I worked with Josh and he was everywhere I wanted him to be at the wedding, all of the great candid moments I am sure we have photos of. He even worked with me to get a picture of my large family during the reception. We haven't had a picture in years so it was the perfect time to do it.  Overall I really enjoyed working with him. 

Makeup- Artistry by Camille A+- Camille did makeup for myelf 5 bridesmaids and my mother and she did a wonderful job on everyone! She has a great personality which makes her even more enjoyable to work with.  I would use her again for another event. 

Flowers- Bella Flower Design A+- I wanted something simple but different and I got that from Michelle!  She has a great lamp centerpiece that I used, it was goregous.  Loved everything about all my floral items. 

Day of Coordinator/ Chair and rental linens A+- Eco Posh Events A+-  I worked with Erika the owner of the company on both things and I really loved her.  Having a day of coordinator was probably the best decision I made.  She put out so many little fires at the event that I didn't have to worry about.  She even went and purchased a new garter for me after mine went missing. (I found it a week later in my suitcase lol) I would have been a stressed mess without her! I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding planner, she was GREAT. 

Happy planning ladies :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards