Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Bachelorette party In KC in April

I am from Springfield, Mo and my wedding party and friends are taking me to KC for my bachelorette party in April, we dont have a date yet. I am not familiar with anything to do In KC and I was wondering if any of you all could give me some good place to check out!! Thanks so much!
Married since 5/21/2011
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Bachelorette party In KC in April

• Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Power & Light district is pretty popular there are a lot of restaraunts and bars all in the same area as well as hotels.  The Plaza is always a good place to go out for shopping, dinner, and laid back drinks. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kelly- you are a May 2011 bride to arent you? LOL, I recognized your signature!! Thank you for the information!!
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    AJG456AJG456 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My bachelorette was at Power and Light. There are a lot of hotels nearby, so my bridesmaids got a hotel down there for the night that was within walking distance so no one had to worry about driving. Also, they did the planning for it so I never knew how much it cost, but my friends are just out of college and didn't have a lot of money to burn so I know it didn't cost a ton.  

Have fun!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We stayed at the Sheraton Suites on the Plaza for mine.  They have a rooftop pool and allow you to bring your own drinks/snacks.  It was the perfect daytime activity, though I'm not sure how warm it will be in April!  I've heard of girls taking pole dance/stripper lessons, which I think would be super fun!!  Not sure where, but there are girls on this board that would know.  Maybe a wine tasting at a winery?  Again, not sure of specifics...I think there's one in Lee's Summit. 

P&L District or the Plaza for dinner/drinks.  If you go to P&L, go onto their website and contact the Bachelorette party coordinator.  She hooked us up with a $10 wristband deal that got us into all bars all night and some drink specials.  Good luck!

Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards