Missouri-Kansas City

Reception Venue Advice?!

We have already booked The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception for our wedding on Saturday, June 2, 2012, but are having a hard time deciding between The Terrace on Grand, and Pennway Place (Studio Dan Meiners) for our reception.  Any suggestions or thoughts on the 2 venues would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Reception Venue Advice?!

• edited December 2011
    Pennway Place is so pretty on the inside and I know they can decorate it amazing!!! The only downfall I thought was the location and that you had to use them for the flowers which was pretty expensive but it is a cool room.  I know nothing about the Terrace on Grand:)  Good Luck. 
  • edited December 2011
    Oh man, both of those are great. I guess since your wedding is in June I would be more inclined to say Terrace on Grand assuming you are having a evening reception and it isn't in the middle of the afternoon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lauraf1202lauraf1202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, definitely Pennway Place!  My deal with ToG was the rooftop terrace is nice and pretty, but I wasn't so impressed with the actual inside space.  Whereas Pennway Place is just gorgeous all around. 
  • edited December 2011
    I completely agree! I just wish Pennway had outdoor space...then it would be perfect! It just seems like there are no PERFECT reception sites?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards